Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A mishap in the morning

Old age is setting in with a vengeance!

As usual I asked hubby if he would like a second cup of coffee around 9 AM this morning and as usual I asked “mau minum copi lagi?” which is indonesian for “would you like coffee again?”. He said yes and I put 2 mugs of water, a filter and coffee into our little coffeemaker and started the machine. While I was doing that I was wondering if that was the right Indonesian way to ask that question so I did what I always do when I have a question I used my iPad to google that sentence. It took me quite a while to find out that yes, I was right. In the meantime I forgot I had coffee waiting, or so I thought. As soon as that thought entered my mind I knew what I would find when I turned the corner into the kitchen… Yup, I forgot to put the glass carafe on the base and 2 mugs worth of coffee ran all over the counter. Grrrrr. My counter has not been as clean as it is now for a long time. So I am not doing that bad in the old age department because I remembered I forgot about the carafe it’s just too bad I remembered it too late.

2015-03-22 10.17.37

Wish me luck for next time Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment