Thursday, October 8, 2009

A lazy day

The last few days we had some wonderful sunsets but it looks like they will come to an end soon. Rain is in the forecast for Thanksgiving Monday.

Oct. 7 007

Soon it will be time to run the fireplace all day long and later on we keep it going over night as well. No problem because we have lots of firewood. That will be the time when garden work will be replaced by vacuuming and dusting to get rid of the grime that a wood fireplace brings. When we get up in the morning we like to sit in front of the fire and enjoy our one and only cup of coffee. It is my favourite time of the day.

It is also the time when we used to load the 5th wheel to go South for the winter months. Now I can only experience the Snowbird Life by proxy, thanks to all the good people that write Blogs. I sure appreciate that. It’s fun to see where everybody is hanging out.

I had a good day today but nothing very interesting so I shall go and read my book.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment