Friday, September 24, 2010

Feeling better

Last night I took the last of my antibiotics. Even this morning I still felt faint and had to lay down as soon as I climbed the stairs. Now I feel a lot better. It looks like the effects of the antibiotics have faded. It sure is great to feel more like myself. I even have my appetite back which maybe is not such a good thing ☺.
We had 2 ice cream buckets of tomatoes waiting to be processed and between sitting and resting I was able to make a tasty spaghetti sauce. There was not enough to start the canner so I froze 4 cottage cheese tubs full and kept the 5th one in the fridge. I also did all the dishes today so I am a happy camper now.
Good night everybody ☺
just

6 comments:

  1. Hope you continue to be on the healing path. Homemade spaghetti sauce is great. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would have liked to eat a bucket's worth of those tomatoes. :) Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are starting to feel better Vera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really happy that you are finished with those dreaded antibiotics, they can zap the life out of you, but now you can start to gain some weight and start doing all that wonderful housework that you have been missing for the past couple of weeks, glad to have you back, and maybe we'll hear from you more often on your blog, with the great cartoons, at the bottom, Cheers from an Alberta reader, we are chinooking today so it was 15C this morning.,.,.,.,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better. I am on my second round of antibiotics. I hate them. Make you feel yuckier than you already felt. Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonimous 2 U.K
    I think you should just sit back,forget all these pills,and put that lovely smile back on your screen again, Old e.e is watching You........xx

    ReplyDelete