Thursday, March 4, 2010

Double darn :-(

I have tried all kinds of solutions for this keyboard but it still refuses to work properly. I uninstalled and then re-installed but to no avail so I will take it back to Staples and exchange it for another one of the same kind hoping that the next one will work properly. The mouse is working fine now.
More and more I find that new goods don't work properly. A few month ago we bought a new Monitor and just around the 3 months mark it gave up the ghost. Luckily Staples stood behind it and exchanged for a new one. That one is working fine. I hope I have not jinxed it now ☺
It was another nice day with lots of sun and the temperature got to 10C.
Cliff worked outside but I was in the house all day except for a quick walk to the mailbox.
Now I will pack up the keyboard and mouse and go back to my old set :-(
Good night everybody

cartoon

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the trouble with your new keyboard and wireless mouse, but if you were ore like me, you wouldn't put so much stress on your poor wee body. You would never have given up on your very first computer!! Max

    ReplyDelete