Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Windy day

The sun was out quite a bit today and the temperature got up to 8 C but the wind made it feel quite cool.
Staples called a couple of days ago to let me know that my keyboard set had arrived. We went to town yesterday to pick it up. I was not feeling too good last night so opted to go to bed rather than fool around with the keyboard. This morning I installed it and I am happy to say that all the keys work ☺☺☺
That is one thing off my mind. It sure is a nice board to use.
Other than going to the mailbox twice today I helped Cliff put tarps over a shelter he had built. He wants to keep one of his 2 tractors inside. It has been in the garage all this time and he can use that space better for other tings. It sure was nice coming inside to the warmth after that.
That is all I have to report for today ☺
Good night everybody ☺

funny

1 comment: