Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy day

Finally the last load of wood has arrived. It is a truck load of tree branches up to 5" thick. They make for great fire starting once they are dry maybe next winter. Now I can concentrate on cleaning up that darn red carpet :-) There is saw dust all over the house. It came in with Cliff's clothes. We should have enough wood to last us for about 3 years. Dry wood burns so much more efficient than fresh wood. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Cliff worked in the rain. I cannot imagine doing that. I really have to give him credit for sticking with it. He did not even complain. Great guy I have! 
Yesterday and today it was sunny but today it was cold. When we got up this morning it was only minus 2 C and there was frost on the roofs until past 11AM. It warmed up a bit later on.
I still have to do my Christmas Shopping and it has to be done no later than Monday or Tuesday because the gifts have a long way to go and time is getting short.
That's all for now. Good night to all

ChickenCartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment