Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Middle of the week

Just a minute ago it was the weekend and now it is already Wednesday. Time sure flies when you are having fun.
Today we went to the library to pick up a book I ordered. I took J.D. Salinger's book "The catcher in the rye" back. I read about every third or fourth page. I have not read something this stupid in a long time! Maybe I just don't get it but how could that be such a special book ??? Oh well I am sure others like it. I had ordered another one of his books but after reading one story I'll take that one back too without reading the rest. Enough of this rant.
Ever since Cliff finished the Pink Elephant we have taken it everywhere we drive. It sure runs well. It was a lot of work for him and one heck of a challenge but now it is done, I hope.
Today was a normal day, porridge breakfast, pork tenderloin curry on rice with salad and veggies for lunch and bacon, tomato, scrambled eggs and toast for supper. All is good.
It was raining again all afternoon. It seems we have one good day and one dreary or rainy day. I'm not complaining.
Good night everybody ☺

Economy 007

No comments:

Post a Comment