Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finally sun again

When I got up yesterday morning I was shocked to see the frost on the roofs around us. Right away I thought of our two baskets planted with the little flowers that stayed outside overnight.
DSC02052
I could see them from the picture window and they looked OK. Boy was I happy. Last night I took them inside and will do the same tonight because according to the forecast it will probably be freezing again. We find that if Victoria is less about 3 C then it will be freezing here, so in they come.
On the other hand the patio tomato and the basil are staying outside. They probably won't grow much just yet but they'll survive.
DSC02054

I had a nice surprise when I opened our mail box..there were 2 Mother's Day cards from my girls. WOW that was great. Thank you, girls ☺
I went to the library and grocery shopping this afternoon. I am getting used to the new car and really like driving it.
Good night everybody ☺

5

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that tomato plants cold take that much cold. Not surprised about the basil, though.

    ReplyDelete