Sunday, March 8, 2015

Learning new tricks

I use Yahoo for my emails. When I want to send pictures I can only send them as attachments. Today I learned how to insert pictures right into the body of my emails. It is only possible to do that when the pictures have appeared on a website. It cannot be done with pictures that I took and saved on my computer. I tried using Dropbox, but that did not work. I found ImageShack on the web. I can download pictures from my own computer to that website and from there copy them and insert them into the body of my Yahoo emails. The catch is though that that website seems only to be free for about a month and then I would have to pay. Hmmm, not good Winking smile Now I will try to use my Blog to do the same thing.
So here are some pictures:
DSC03182 (Medium)

IMG_0164
DSC05337

Now let’s see how that works???

Image result for maxine cartoons

No comments:

Post a Comment