Wednesday, December 23, 2009

No more White Elephant

My daughter informed me that since the "White Elephant" is now running I should call it "Pink Elephant", so that is what the car will be called from now on. We took it for a drive to Duncan today to visit our friend. Unfortunately he had just been taken to the hospital. He was getting weaker and weaker and they want to find out why. We just called and they are still running tests.
We stopped at Superstore to get a few groceries. It was very crowded but we were lucky finding a teller who was not too busy. I checked my bill on the way out and saw that the teller had forgotten to subtract my superbuck. It took quite some time to get that straightened out. It's not so much the money but the principal of it. I don't like to be cheated. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though, maybe she just forgot.
About a month ago I bought a poinsettia and by now it nearly lost all it's leaves. I have never had that happen to me. I have not had the heart to throw it out. I call it the "Charley Brown Poinsettia" I will keep it until all the leaves are gone.



Today we had great weather and thankfully we'll have a "green Christmas"
I hope everybody is having a good time.
Good night everybody :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment