Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Here yesterday and gone today

I liked my new iPod Touch but I took it back today. I could not download the type of audiobooks I wanted. The rest of the features are great and I miss them already Smile
I now bought a “SanDisk sansa fuze+” 8 GB and already downloaded 2 books and am listening to one of them. I hope that it will give me lots of pleasure.


Yesterday we had lots of snow flurries but all told there was hardly any new snow on the ground. It was very cold today again but it was sunny and driving was OK.
When we came home I made lunch and then I plugged the MP3player in to charge it up. It sure was hard to wait about 3 hours for a full charge before I could play with it. In the meantime I downloaded the User Guide for it to familiarize myself with the features of it. There is a lot to learn, not like my other 2 players which did not have so many features. While I waited for the battery to charge fully I baked a batch of oatmeal cookies with raisins and chocolate chips.
That’s about all I did today.
Hopefully the weather will warm up soon but before that we are supposed to get another dump of snow. Not good Confused smile

Good night everybody ☺
ageing down

No comments:

Post a Comment