Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I wish I could say...

Never a dull moment but it was a very predictable day and not very exciting. Breakfast was made when I got up and I sat right down at the computer and had my fill of Blogs and email. Later on after a shower I did a bit of housework and started preparing lunch.
Right after lunch we went again to Victoria to the hospital. When we arrived our friend was in bed but he got up by himself and sat in his wheelchair. That was a very good sign. We stayed for about an hour during which I gave him a shave with his electric shaver. That is a neat contraption. When I was finished I could put it back in it's stand and it started cleaning itself. It buzzed for a bit and then stopped and that was it, ready for the next shave. I had never seen one like that.
This trip was so much better than last Saturday's when it was so foggy. Today the sun was shining all afternoon and the drive was fun. On the way back we stopped for a few groceries and came home in time to watch the News.
Good night everybody ☺

aging couple

No comments:

Post a Comment