Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

Not for me, I don't care for it so we did not have the TV on. Just before Superbowl started the Scotties tournament of hearts was finished. The final game between team PEI and Team Canada was a real nailbiter. They had to play an 11th end because after end 10 the score was 6 : 6. Team Canada won in the end by one point. Both the teams are very very good and PEI gave Canada a run for their money. It was great to watch. We had our usual Sunday afternoon company though and I only saw the first few ends and the final end. Just lucky my friend also liked to watch.
They had walked over and while they were on the way it started to rain pretty heavily but by the time they left it was great again.
I had lit a few candles but I think this will probably be the last time this winter. It is staying lighter and lighter every day. I love sitting by candle light in the evening.
The rest of the night I'll be reading my book. It has to go back by Wednesday.  
Good night everybody ☺

image003

No comments:

Post a Comment