Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunny Saturday

We are in a stretch of weather that brings us frost at night but warms up nicely during the day. The sun was out all day.
After our orange break this afternoon we went for another walk. Walking by the dog park in Cobble Hill we saw a few dogs having the time of their lives. We skirted that and walked alongside the woods. I would love to walk up the mountain but then I'd have to walk down too and my knees don't like that one bit. We had to walk back the same way and I prefer a round walk. There was also too much road noise, so next walk will be some place quiet.

I took a few pictures. The park is left in it's natural state and there are lots of old stumps and broken  trees laying about.
Walk 20.2 (3) [HDTV (720)] Walk 20.2 (4) [HDTV (720)]

We also saw some snowdrops. It really looks like spring is just around the corner.
Walk 20.2 (2) [HDTV (720)]
I did not watch the Olympics today. I am really looking forward to the women's curling results.

Good night everybody ☺

1 comment: