Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

I never thought I would watch the Olympics, but I am now. I was so happy when I found out that Canada finally got a Gold Medal. YES!! I could not watch the actual run because we went to the hospital again and also to Costco. Costco is something new for me and I like to walk around to see what is available and compare prices with other stores. I already found out that some things are cheaper at our other large stores in Duncan. The only thing I picked up today was a large piece of Asiago cheese. I just love cheese, the stronger the better.
The weather turned out nice and sunny and the trip over the Malahat was beautiful. I don't really like driving that stretch myself but I guess I will have to get used to it. So far Cliff always drives which is great but he does not like to hang around the stores so I will have to tackle the road by myself one of these days.
I hope everyone has had a great Valentine's Day.
Good night all ☺

att77

1 comment: