Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Driving to Victoria

This afternoon we paid another visit to our friend. The driving was not too bad, it only sprinkled a bit at times. The top of the Malahat drive was quite foggy though. On the way home we stopped at Thrifty's and at Pharmasafe. I needed Sierrasil which I have used before. It is supposed to help the joints in my body. I sure hope it will do the job. The jury is still out on that!
It was nice coming home to a warm house just in time to watch the News on TV.
Yesterday I had a look in the garden because even though it rained the temperature was mild. Sure enough, I saw 2 of our daffodils were peeking out of the ground. It is hard to believe since it is only the end of January. I sure hope we don't get any more snow. In former years we sometimes had snow after coming back from the winter in Arizona.
Good night everybody :-)

image012

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe you are already seeing daffodils popping up. I don't ever remember getting them this early in North Carolina, and the weather there was mild compared to Canada. You must have very hardy bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera, remember with Sierra-Sil, you have to take it for at least 6 months, I would really say a year, before you have any big improvement, I was on it for over a year, and now my knee rarely bothers me. Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. SierraSil sometimes takes a while before you can feel results but when taken properly you can usually feel an improvement within the first two weeks. It helped my knee in the first two days! You can call them and they give helpful advice on how to get best results. 1-877-743-7720

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope it isn't raining there!!!!

    ReplyDelete