Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Getting a haircut

I got up fairly early this morning because I had quite a bit to do. First a bit of housework and later on cooking the noon meal. Of course the very first thing I did was looking to see what everybody is up to on the computer. ☺
I was going to make Hungarian Goulash but in the end it turned out to be Beef Stroganoff ☺ That happens to me quite often. I start out with cooking a particular thing and then half way through I change my mind and it ends up to be something different or I add a little of this and a little of that and I get a totally different taste.
A long time ago I bought a large jar of very hot mixed pickles at Smart and Final in Blythe. They were so hot that nobody wanted to eat them when I finally opened the jar. It sat in the fridge for a long time then I had a thought flash. I threw the whole thing in the food processor and ended up with a manageable jar in the fridge. Now I add a spoon full  to lots of dishes and I am down to only one pint left. I hate to throw food out.
After lunch I went to town for my haircut. Since I was in town I did a bit of shopping. I need to buy a gift for Hubby's birthday but so far everything that came to my mind was not available. The man is very hard to buy for because as far as he is concerned he has everything he needs already ☺, now it is back to the drawing board.
No rain today to speak of.
Good night everybody ☺

00590-funny-cartoons-doctors

No comments:

Post a Comment