Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A good book ?

A few months ago I heard that Sue Grafton's new book "U is for Undertow" is going to come out in December. I really like her books and have read all of them from A to T and was looking forward to the new one. At that time I checked British Columbia’s “Library to Go” and found it listed there. I put myself on the waiting list for it. Yesterday I received a notice in my email Inbox that I can download the audio book. I did so at once but had to finish another book first. Now I am looking forward to this new book. I hope it is as good as most of hers  have been. If I wanted to read a hard copy of the book from the library right now I would be No.217 on the waiting list.
It was not quite as cold as it has been the last few days and the sun was out all day. I only was outside to walk up to the mail boxes to get our mail and the local 2 papers. I always like to check on the flyers in there. Most people complain about flyers but I like them. I make my shopping list according to the sales I can find.
I have a unique shopping list. It is a little booklet that I print out from a website http://www.pocketmod.com/  It ends up to be 1/8th the size of a printer sheet after it is folded.
Now off to my audio book.

Good night everybody

image009

No comments:

Post a Comment