Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Here is your 2009 income tax package!!!!!!!!!!!
How NOT to make me happy !!!!!!!!!!
I guess that is one of life's MUST DO, pay taxes and I don't even want to think of the other one :-)
That aside, today was a good day. It rained but driving was good. Cliff went to Duncan to buy some more stuff for the Pink Elephant. Except for my daily walk to the mail boxes I stayed indoors. I don't really know what I do all day but I am busy. Lots of little jobs and all of a sudden it's time to eat.
We have no plans to party tonight and I am sure we welcome the new year with a few zzzzzzzs. I want to see the ball drop in New York, so I have to stay up until 9 PM my time.
I hope the economy will pick up in the next decade and times will be happier.
I wish everybody a healthy and prosperous New Year.
Good night everybody :-)

BENcart-NY_Web_11

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you - I hope the economy picks up and jobs are available for those who need them. Have a great new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best up there in the new year Vera...stay warm & toasty:))

    ReplyDelete