Sunday, March 14, 2010

A quiet Sunday

It was 2C this morning when we got up at our normal time which of course was late because of Daylight Saving time. We had our coffee/tea and then decided to take a quick walk to the bridge before breakfast. Very invigorating.
We had lunch at our normal 12 noon time slot, hungry or not it tasted good anyhow.
DSC01911
After the dishes were done I decided to do a bit of reading. Cliff worked out in the garden for awhile but then figured a walk up Cobble Hill mountain was the ticket.
DSC01913

DSC01914
I stayed home and played at the computer a bit. I downloaded 2 audiobooks from the library and transferred them to my MP3 Player. Then I read some more. I have to stop ordering books when somebody mentions a title. I have too many on hold and sometimes they come in all at once. Not good.
I hope everybody had a good time today.
Good night everybody ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment