Friday, March 5, 2010

What a beautiful day!!

It surely was! It did not freeze last night like 2 days before and the temperature this afternoon was 12 C. It was sunny all day long. We went to town early again. I tried to exchange my keyboard and mouse at Staples. There was no argument but unfortunately they ran out of those board sets. Staples was kind enough to phone to their other stores in Victoria and Nanaimo and I was lucky that Nanaimo had more of them. Now I have to wait a few days for a new one to arrive in Duncan. I sure hope the new one will work without any flaws. I tried out all other boards again but they keys are really noisy so I'd rather wait for Nanaimo to deliver.
We also bought 4 bags of lime. It is amazing how much moss there is all over the garden. Because the bags had been damaged and repacked they were sold for half price. Lucky us ☺
I also exchanged a hair dryer at Canadian Tire. When I brought that home I found out that the flat piece in front of it was only one-directional which I did not like. It did not show that on the picture. So now I am happy with a new one. We came home just in time for me to cook lunch.
This afternoon I had a little sleep. I normally don't do that because I am so groggy when I get up but today I needed it.
That's all for today.
Good night everybody ☺

dinosaurs

1 comment: