Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sunny and warm

Today was my birthday and It was a picture perfect day. Lots of phone calls from Family and friends. We went for Chinese Food with friends of ours. The restaurant is not far from here in a shopping centre and the food is very good. Afterwards we had cake and wine at our friend's place. It was nearly News time when we came back home.
Tzara left a comment on yesterday's Blog  about the problem with my mouse. I think she was right. I had  given Cliff my old wireless Logitech mouse and he was using it when my mouse was roaming on my computer. It was very annoying. I uninstalled all the software for my old mouse from my computer and now it looks like I am doing OK. I hope that was the problem. My wireless keyboard is not totally working OK either. There are several buttons that don't do what they are supposed to do. I am trying for a solution. I just hope I can resolve the issue  because I really like the way the board sounds. It has large keys and is so very quiet. The deal breaker might be the Tab key. It does not work and that is a key I use often. If anybody knows a solution to that I would like to hear about it.
It's been a long day and I will relax now.
Good night everybody ☺

2 comments: