Monday, November 30, 2009

Parcels sent

I had a happy day! My 2 parcels are on their way. It was fun buying the gifts but I am also glad that it is done with and I have great hopes the gifts will arrive in time.
After a little rain today the sun came out later this afternoon. It is supposed to get quite a bit colder but at least there is no snow in the forecast.
For the last few days we did not have a fire upstairs. I think that is going to change soon. Good thing we have lots of firewood of course we could always turn on the heaters. We like the fires much better.
Nothing else to tell you about so this will be a short Blog.

Good night all


funny cartoon merry christmas

1 comment:

  1. A fire is like a friendly companion - a heater will keep you warm, but has no ambiance.

    ReplyDelete