Monday, November 23, 2009

A stay-at-home day

while Hubby got a load of wood. I don't know where he gets all his energy.
He came home and I had supper ready for him.
I did several loads of laundry and while doing that I thought of another "silver lining" of staying home for the winter. "NO LAUNDROMAT" I was always so happy when that chore was done. So often the washers were broken in the little towns that we went to. At home I always set the washer for a second rinse and when that is all done I give it another rinse. I hate to have any kind of soap residue on my clothes. That's probably overkill but better safe than sorry. Of course I could not do that at the Laundromats so that bothered me too.
It rained almost all day and there was no sun at all.
That's all I can think of at the moment.
Have a great evening.

image002

No comments:

Post a Comment